Thursday, February 19, 2009

Because I had nothing to blog about

as we haven't done anything or gone anywhere since our party. Robert came home and asked me if I had blogged today. Sadly, I had nothing to blog about. So while I was taking Copper to the vet (he's better now), Robert gave me blogging material. I made fried rice for dinner, not very exciting I know. And apparently Gabrielle decided it wasn't very exciting either because she asked Robert for something to go with it. So he gave her some kim, which is Korean for nori, which I guess is Japanese for seaweed. Anyway, whatever you call it, it's the stuff that you use to make sushi rolls. But we use it to make all sorts of other things like kim bop. So like I said, Robert said that he gave her some kim, and the next time he looked at her, she was making her own kim rolls by putting the fried rice in it. When we asked Gabrielle what made her decide to do that, she said "Well I had kim, and I said "hmmm, what should I do with this kim." Then I said, "I got it! I have kim, so I will take some rice and put it together and roll it up and eat it." And that's exactly what she did. When Leila saw her, of course she had to follow suit. And there you have it. . . something to blog about :-)

No comments: