Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yummy Yummy Cupcakes!

Well Food Network got me again! I finally watched the episode of Ultimate Recipe Showdown: Cakes that had been sitting on my DVR last night, and this morning I had a fresh batch of cupcakes! I know it's horrible. It's so hard for me to resist temptation. Especially when it's something easy to make and something that I LOVE. And I LOVE key lime anything. Which is exactly where this recipe got me -- Key Lime Coconut Cupcakes with White Chocolate Frosting! Just the name sounds good enough to make my mouth water and my stomach grumble. And let me just tell ya, these are some YUMMY cupcakes! I could've eaten the whole batch, so I had to give some away just to keep me from doing just that. It's true. I lack will power :-( But hey, if you had cupcakes that yummy looking sitting in front of you, wouldn't you be tempted too? Find the recipe here. Then you'll see for yourself. .. you just can't go wrong with key limes, coconut, white chocolate, and cake all rolled into one!

No comments: